Tour of Norway 2021 postponed to the fall
The current situation regarding COVID-19 and the prognoses for May in Norway has led us to postpone the race. As of today there is a lot of uncertainties around travel restrictions coming in to Norway, and we don’t know if it will be possible for teams to enter the country in May. Therefore we have taken the decision to postpone Tour of Norway 2021 until this fall. In the weeks to come we will, together with UCI, explore alternative dates at the end of August or early September. We will be back with more information as soon as possible.